Thread: Health Care
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 11:44 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
Oh, come on. The mean, nasty, evil shareholders of these Rip 'Em Off Big Pharma megapolises--How DARE they expect a return on their investment of their Ill-Gotten Gains in these morally bankrupt enterprises, right ? .
I tend to agree with this. Generally speaking the profits are excessive, this is why it is refereed to as greed.
Do you think it a good idea that the new prescription benefit enjoyed by the Medicare recipients is not a negotiated price???????
This is direct political pay back to the industry that comes out of your pocket and mine. You tell me, a little less emotionally why Medicare was not allowed to negotiate directly with the pharmaceutical companies to obtain better pricing for drugs. Do you think the return on investment to the pharmaceutical inventors should take president over common business practices? That is what happened.

BTW, I don't recall supporting any legislation that would provide health care for other countries. Why do you think I do?

At least I woke u up!

It's good to engage.

Hell maybe I'm wrong. I got a women here that would sugget that is the case, in most any matter.