View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 08:43 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I actually feel sorry for these folks. They have permanently disfigured themselves with their requisite tattoos with bold statements and will find it difficult to succeed in the racially diverse America of today. Yes, they can live in their own little bubble but will not be able to pursue or realize the rewards of living in America. Sad, as their leader likes to say.
They are known to support themselves through ownership of small businesses, cash donations and, of course, criminal activity that they subsequently blame on minorities. Their leaders blame what you describe on...…of all things…….."reverse discrimination". The outside world that they allege is run by Jews, Blacks, Gays, etc...discriminates against them because they champion WASPs. Amazing how bullies will resort to claiming "victimhood" to explain why nobody likes them, isn't it? Does it sound familiar?

For my part, I've always believed that if all of these people that an individual despises are more successful than he is, that says more about the individual than it does the rest of the world.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 07-31-2018 at 08:50 AM.