View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 12:45 PM

Besides as POTUS he should not comment on the press, period which is indirectly encroaching on a freedom from a high office. And commenting to the world chosing one news source to the other is petty. Calling this moron the leader of the free world is sickening.

Our ex-next door neighbors dropped in on us over the weekend. The family of four, youngest in UT, Houston. They moved to Dallas about ten years back and have done financially very well there. Every one of them is now an ardent Trump supporter and the husband wanted to bet that Trump will be a shoo-in to get re-elected. He was most happy that he only had a handful of worker's comp claims in TX since they moved vs. a handful every year in CA. As long as the workers are getting screwed, I am making money, Trump is President; that is utopia for them. I did tell him that if not anything else, Mueller will get Trump on obstruction of justice. Will he be impeached for this, that's a different story unless the Dems' take one of the houses.

They have been urging us to move to Dallas for years and my answer always has been "why would I want to move to a backwards state like Texas?"