View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 08:18 AM

Wow, just wow.

How does a society correct such obvious corruption?
This officer should be in prison for the rest of his life, without any chance of parole.

EDIT
After a few moments of pause I have to ask a few questions. Lets break this down into two event. The first is the shooting, the second is the throw down gun/cover up.

As to the shooting, he was found innocent of murder on this charge. The charge probably should have been some level of manslaughter. The murder charge was applied to guarantee the officers aquital(sp). The law requires specific requirements to meet this charge. I have seen this tactic here in denver at least once. This is supposed to appease the people while protecting the officer from prison. The people believe that justice is trying to be enforced when in fact it is being subverted. Crooked as hell if you ask me.

As to the throw down gun and cover up, I didn't see any mention of this charge. It should have been included in the trial. I also think that because it was part of the events(the shooting) it is now impossible to charge him for this. Sounds like the DA is just as dirty as the cop.

Last edited by JCricket; 09-17-2017 at 08:25 AM.