Thread: A factoid......
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakiri View Post
Got a letter from the NY department of labor yesterday. It said that I have to go to a jobs thing on Wednesday of this week. I've spent this week doing up a resume that now looks really good, and I sent it to a couple potential employers.

So all taken into account, I'm trying to ascertain my own direction. Since I have to ration what's left of the cash I have in the bank, I can't really go anywhere, although I really think that I need to, as after the last two weeks of being housebound with the exception of filling out papers, worrying about my kids' medical coverage (now taken care of through my ex), and doing some long overdue work on the house, I'm feeling drained. Every day it seems that I get more and more tired, and it's getting harder and harder just to drag myself out of bed on a decent schedule.

I know I just have to be patient until the next opportunity presents itself, but I have to admit, I'm a bit scared for my own future.......
Whatever you do, just be sure you DO drag yourself out of bed every morning and do something. Best way to fight depression is to do some work.

Good luck,

Chas