View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 03:49 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Hence my (mostly) unserious ones.
I think most everybody here knows where I stand on guns.

But for anyone that doesn't, I am a liberal and as a liberal I favor guns laws like the most liberal state in the union has.

Vermont.

http://www.thetrace.org/2015/07/verm...utional-carry/

That being said, this Kutsler Dude is full of shit.

Number one, the idea that Vladimier Putin doesn't send the Russian army over here to invade us because he's afraid of a bunch of knuckle dragging mouth breathing NRA Bubbas with guns is absolutely ludicrous. I think the deterent to invasion is more likely to be the United States Army Military. What do ya'll think?

As for the NRA being made up of ordinary people just like the rest of us, don't count me in that "rest of us". There is no way I want to be associated with that bunch of emotionally immature idiots who have the same attachment to their guns as a baby has to his Mother's tits.

And finally that ridiculous notion that a "good guy with a gun" is going to step up like John Fucking Wayne and save the day during a mass shooting. There have been good guys with guns at some of these shootings and what they have invariably done is hide somewhere just like everybody else and hope to shit they don't fall on the shooters radar. Which is probably a good thing because 99.99% don't have the skills or the training to effectively engage that shooter.