View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 11:56 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
What a brainfucked post. There's way more to Dave's OP and the follow up posts than just Affirmative Action, you shitwit. Why have you limited your stupid retort to providing nothing but whining about Affirmative Action. Give it a fucking rest. White supremacist victim roleplaying bullshit goes way beyond Affirmative action. Whining about public school curriculum. Whining about access to public restrooms. Whining about every liberal being a pedophile groomer. Whining about who's fucking who in the privacy of their own bedrooms. Whining about women who are demanding control over their own bodies. Whining about "Seasons Greetings". Whining about taking your war weapons away. Whining because somebody with dark skin or somebody wearing a hijab or somebody speaking Spanish or anybody but another white supremacist is in front of you in line for foodstamps...in front of you in line for any fucking thing. WHINING ABOUT FUCKING EVERYTHING.

When the real deal is that there is one primary reason why you and your ilk continue to genuflect at the feet of Trump...it's because you're white supremacist hater bigots.

You're fuckwitted bigots...all you do is hate all the same people that Trump hates.
A coworker was telling me all about his hatred for anything connected to the government and the social safety net. I reminded him that he and I are roughly the same age. "What are you getting at, Dave.?" 'If I see you ahead of me in line to sign up for Medicare, Ray......call the cops.'

They just don't get it at all.