View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 03:33 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
The investigations I referenced are by the (GOP-controlled) Senate and the CIA/FBI/NSA. None are these are exactly left-leaning, tovarich.

The sharks are circling on this. Reporters and security agencies all over the world are scrutinizing the Trump - Russia connection. A golden shower is melting the thin ice your pussy-grabber is standing on.

I suspect you're expecting absolute honesty and transparency from your Trumpenfuhrer.
If I were closer, I'd order one of these burgers.

'Would You Eat This ‘Golden Shower’ Burger Inspired By Trump?
“Topped with a very small pickle.” '

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b09281d0ea7aeb

"On Wednesday, Community Restaurant and Lounge in Bethesda, Maryland introduced the Golden Showers burger, co-created by the restaurant’s owner, Mark Bucher, and writer Nevin Martell. The $20 burger ― with $5 of its proceeds going to Planned Parenthood ― quickly went viral.
“Happy ending included! Drenched with self-tanning cheddar and yellow mustard leaking down the sides, and topped with a very small pickle,” Martell wrote in his description of the burger on Instagram. “Comes with a lemon glazed doughnut to provide a memorable happy ending.”
Gee whiz!" HP