View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
You know, it's pretty interesting how highly credentialed many folks in Congress are. Ron Paul was a doctor, as was Tom Coburn. Michele Bachman has two law degrees. I think that there is something about the Potomac River that causes them to start acting crazy.

Regards,

D-Ray

I do not believe the Tea Party leadership believes in half of what they say...they are playing to the low information voter that Limbaugh has created by the millions. I bet you dollars to donuts Michelle probably wishes she could have become politically powerful via her intelligence instead of turning into a caricature of herself. To paraphrase Elvis Costello she was shot with her own gun. I believe she is as cynical as Paul and the others.

Now...I hope I have not offended any small government tea party types with the unmentioned implications of my above post. To paraphrase Mr Dylan

"I am a clean cut kid and have been to college too........"

oh well I guess I am wrong she went to Oral Roberts University and did all kinds of religious stuff...NEVERMIND lol

Last edited by icenine; 01-21-2013 at 08:43 PM.