View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 10:56 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I had a handyman work in my house for a couple of days. On the second day he started to talk politics with me (I was his helper) and told him politely that I read a lot, do not watch TV or listen to radio and am reasonably well informed. That did not deter him, he continued to talk about current state of affairs and what a bang up job Trump was doing. Of course, it was all about how Trump was righting all the bad that Obama had done. I let all this this pass and in the end asked what his source of information was.

Limbaugh, Hannity, Michael Savage. Just about every wingnut on Frightwing radio.
He proudly mentioned that he avoids TV because of the likes of CNN and MSNBC.
As if there is any difference between right and left wing propaganda? "A rose by any name would still smell as sweet...." As would any lie by any liar still smell like poop. When in the hell are people going to realize that it's ALL propaganda, Rajoo? Telling people what they WANT to hear isn't telling them the "truth", it's reinforcing their misconceptions...…. Good Grief!