View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
No. There is no difference. Whether you "fine" someone for not doing as they are told, or "provide financial disincentive" is same-same. It is still using financial punishment to force someone to act against their will. IT'S THE SAME THING.
While it may achieve the same end, one might just hold up in court... the other, we'll soon see.

Quote:
Maybe Obama didn't consider himself an expert on health insurance and left it to professionals in the field to draft the legislation? Maybe he figured copying Mitts ideas was good enough since Mitt seems to be such an omniscient being?

Mitt has a record of advancing social issues when it's politically expedient. Like all politicians do. What are his stance on those issues at the moment? That's what you need to ask. And be quick about it, because it changes daily, depending on whom he's speaking to.

He's a world class "flip-flopper".
Oh come on. Obama's positions evolve and yet Romney's a flip-flopper. You can't win any converts with such obvious double standards. If you liberals want to copy strategies from Karl Rove's playbook, at least do it correctly - or you'll end up with an unworkable mess every time (like Obama's health care plan).

Quote:
That was the point of this video, and it demonstrates it quite well. You know it's the truth and it burns your ass, doesn't it?

Oh, and BTW. If he does win, he will be inheriting a country in better, albeit slighty, shape than that horrendous mess that incompetent Republican left Obama. (And, I'm sure, deep down inside, you know that as well.)

I honestly did not see the (assuming propoganda) video. What kind of time do you think I have on my hands?

He'll be inheriting an unprecedented deficit, the level of damage to this country which it will cause, is as of yet to be seen... but we can guess. Obama's legacy won't be a good one.