View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 02:26 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacaltenn View Post
Before I get accused of anything here..... Those downed pilots were coming home. Even if we had to light the fires of hell around them as a perimeter.

When France intervened on our behalf in OUR war of Independence, they knew EXACTLY who they were dealing with. (That womanizing whore-hound Franklin who wouldn't leave their booze or women alone in Paris)

But to vaguely declare creeping "no fly" strategy that morphes day by day with the stated purpose to REMOVE Khadahfy - a man who layed down his empire ambitions and weapons to us just a few years back -- is foolish when we KNOW that over 50% (and growing) of the Libyans will hate us for that act. NO idea of future leadership or even govt structure. NO guarantee the fighting will even END.. And that OUR BOMBS are killing solely Libyans every day. Not bad evil Libyans.. Libyans fighting for THEIR country..

We are so dam incompetent to order the finest, bravest soldiers in the world to get involved in a cat-fight like that.. I wish I could take the keys away for a couple months til these children realize what they're doing..
OMG! Saying something nice about the French and admitting one of "The Founders" wasn't a perfect angel all in the same paragraph?!?!?!?!? You'll lose your teabagger credentials over that one, mister! Tsk, tsk!

Dave