View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Hey Barney, I've had my brains in the pickling jar as you know of late. I have to say I haven't paid much attention to this latest wrinkle in California elections.
I've pretty much been a sceptic of our initiative led style of governance. I'll even admit to being a bit rude to the signature gatherers outside most big box retailers. Yeah, those poor schmoes are paid a buck a signature and I don't begrudge it unless they miss the obvious signs that I'm not interested in signing any of their dozens of wacked out propostions. It really isn't the representational democracy that I learned about in jr. high is how I feel.
Anyhow, sorry for rambling off track in this fashion and thanks for the heads up.
I only talk to them if they're good looking women. I had one college environmentalist follow me across the parking lot telling me about the significance of her cause. The poor girl was disheartened when I climb into my SUV.