View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 09:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human View Post
They have a pretty nice harbor, and a slip there is quite a bit cheaper than Chicago.

https://spmarina.net/
My recommendation for harbors that would serve as good, and more reasonably priced options for Chicagoans...I would recommend those in NW Indiana and SW Michigan. After this verdict and becoming aware of the fucked up "stand your ground" laws in Wisconsin and fucked up judges in the Wisconsin circuit court system...I've had it for good with the fucking cheeseheads. Yeah...sure, Indiana is a red state, and Michigan isn't much better with their fucking militias, but at least the communities along the South Shore of Lake Michigan are pretty solidly blue between the Indiana border all the way up to St. Joseph, Michigan.

And the Rittenhouse trial?...

When the prosecution realized, through the interpretation of the Wisconsin law by judge Schroeder, that they had to prove that Rittenhouse wasn't in fear of his life, they knew it was gonna be impossible for them to get a verdict. And...the narrowing of the jury selection process by random dismissing of members of the jury pool (by the defendant? really?) Schroeder, made it impossible for the prosecution to get a verdict before the trial even bagan.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 11-29-2021 at 09:33 AM.