Thread: Mornin', gents
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 09:52 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
I have a Russ Best'ed RWS-45 side-lever 3-ball sear .22 cal in a nice walnut Tyrolean stock with a Macarri scope that deserves a lot more attention than I've given it lately. Also the FWB 300S Mini that is one incredibly sweet shooter misses me. I have shot the FWB 124 sport recently, just yesterday, another sweetie that makes me better than I am. I owe Grumpy Dave some NF airguns I just can't get myself to part with yet, couple of HWs and a Webley. Also have too many air pistols to mention incl my Dad's 60-odd year old Hy-Score Concentric .177 cal.
We have a couple of CO2 powered 6mm pistols, one is like a Colt 1911 the other looks like a Beretta Cheetah. They started out to be paintball weapons but with a muzzle velocity in excess of 500fps they are capable of drawing blood so it is recommended they only be used for target. They sure do get the attention of the white tailed lawn rats.

I also have a .177 CO2 powered pistol modelled after the Colt long barreled revolver. One dat three turkey buzzards landed on the main roof. Did not want them bothering the kitties so I chased them off with that using mushroom pellets The barrel is rifled so it is pretty accurate.

Last edited by merrylander; 03-25-2014 at 10:09 AM.