View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 02:56 PM

Topeka does not have a litter program. People throw their trash out the window with impunity. People fill their yards with (white) trash and it blows every which way. Picking up other people trash from my yard is done almost daily. But that's what I get for living in a trashy republican city located in a trashy republican state.

They have inmates patrol the highways in their neon vests occasionally picking up trash. They are delivered on site in vans pulling a flatbed of port-a-potties.

My wife and my daughter and one of her ex boyfriend were driving home from Kansas City one day and he opened the window and threw a bag of trash out the window exclaiming he was keeping the inmates busy.

The missus, sitting behind him back handed him upside the head. (LOL!) I won't repeat what she said to him. Soon after I found he like to beat puppies. I banned him from the house. My daughter and he broke up soon after.....

Another time, sitting in a Sonic (a local drive in chain) a guy across the lot dumped his bag out the window onto the lot. Again, the missus got out of the car, went over, picked up the trash and dumped it right back into the guys car. I didn't hear what was said but she was mighty pissed and I know not to say much when she's like that.....

The local cowboys like to dump their trash in the backs of their pickup trucks so it flies away on the highway. Keeps them from having to hire trash a removal service.

Last edited by MrPots; 04-16-2014 at 03:07 PM.