View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Yeh...you go ahead an go with Jr. PFFFFffffffftttttt.......
You're still missing the point. I'm not "going with" Kennedy. I'm pointing out that there is a scientific basis for some objections to Thimerosal.

Personally, I have no firm opinion. I do, however, have a pretty high opinion of RFK Jr. and I have an informed suspicion regarding the objectivity of our governmental bureaucracies and the consequences of revolving doors and regulatory capture.

Also, one thing Kennedy is not is stupid. Do you really think he'd risk releasing still more questionable data ten years after getting tripped up by the article you referred to?

And I'd like a source for the article you quoted, the source for and science behind the "corrections" posted by Slate and some support for the article's assertion that "The retraction was motivated by accumulating evidence of errors and scientific fraud underlying the vaccine-autism claim.", especially since they admit that the article was withdrawn by RS without explanation and only after it had remained on their website unchallenged for five years, to say nothing of the fact that the article remained on Slate's site for []isix[/i] years.

I mean, what's the typical "lifespan" of articles on these two sites anyway?

John