View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 02:40 AM
Area Man

My favorite Trumpflunkie is a guy at work named Ray, who recently started up with a comment about "Antifa" (A contraction of the name "anti-Fascist".) being a Fascist organization. Ray is a dumbass who goes on all day long about Evangelist preachers being money grubbing scumbags and pouts when I remind him that they pretty much unanimously endorse Trump and the Republican Party.....speaking of money grubbing scumbags...…..

Anyhow, to get to the point, Ray started crowing about "the Trump economy" on Friday, so I asked him how his investments are doing. I know his financial situation because he talks about it all day long, every day. Ray has lost several thousand dollars over the last few weeks as have I. The difference between us is that I have enough fucking sense to know that with GOP majorities in both house and senate and King Asshole the Useless in the Oval office for nearly two years, it's pathetic to blame Obama. The GOP has no one to blame and yet......they still do.

I hate these people.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 10-21-2018 at 02:45 AM.