View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 09:37 AM
reflexionar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
Just remember Bob, so************************m has failed every time it's been tried. It works great until you run out of other peoples money.
Being a centered voice of no reason here, I am not sure which scenario is worse.

Soshulism is spreading the wealth of the people, not necessarily making a classless society, but to keep the separation from top to bottom less than most economies. Certainly there will be situations where the lazy take advantage of the hard workers. Something the society will have to deal with.

American capitalism is paying as much in taxes as the soshulist countries, yet not getting as much benefit because it is getting squandered by a corrupt government. Any money that is left over to a middle class home will just be spent on corporate America making the 1% fatter and fatter.

Think about it, that I-phone just made Apple fatter. That Windows computer just made Microsoft fatter. That gas you had to put in your car to go to the pharmacy just made BP or Exxon fatter so you could have the privilege of making Pfizer, Merck, and Johnson & Johnson fatter. All of these companies deserve to be profitable, but most are just raping the consumer. Now when you get to the bottom of the middle class or lower and you can't afford to shop anywhere but WalMart, you just get to complete the circle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
There's maybe two or three shoshulists hereabouts and a commie, that would be me. Sweden and France aren't doing too bad but they can hardly be classified as 'soci@list.
Sweden and France haven't been around as long as America Bob. We are the oldest country on the planet and our economic system isn't failing.