View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 02:44 PM

Trump suffers a teleprompter malfunction at wind-swept rally in Ohio

Quote:
As the teleprompters were seen visibly flapping around in the 35-mile-per-hour wind, Trump complained: "Don't pay these suckers!" referring to those who'd set them up.

When he struggled to make out his speech and adjusted the teleprompters, he joked: 'I think Joe Biden put them in!'
So far as expected, though why the teleprompter company should be responsible for the high winds is beyond me, I would blame the organizers.

Then apparently said this, yet not widely reported after bragging about not needing a teleprompter.

Quote:
Though he later remarked how brilliant it was "to have a president who doesn't need a teleprompter," his subsequent freewheeling speech was sometimes difficult to follow.

Trump has often made word gaffes involving former President Obama told the modestly-sized rally in Ohio, that Joe Biden had once successfully beaten Obama in an election. It was unclear what he meant.

Trump said: "You know what's interesting? Joe Biden beat Barack Hussein Obama, anybody ever heard of him? Every swing state, Biden beat Obama but in every other state, he got killed."
Poor Moron, he will never get over how Obama ridiculed him.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...in-ohio-2024-3