Thread: Trumps is in!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
You've gotta be crazy. If only the media would show the crowds Trump has at his rallies you'd see he doesn't need a singer to help him draw one. I've seen the true crowds in three states just today alone that friends have taken live video and pics first hand being at them. And it's not what the media wants people to see. I've thanked at least 10,000 people in three days that posted their picture holding ballots proving their votes for Trump and for the life of me these people are posting so fast I haven't a snowball chance in hell of thanking them all. Over 500,000 have posted proof of support since early voting began. And it's only a group that a fellow started on FB a short time ago. We know the system is rigged
There's no such thing as rigging the vote. It would require such a vast conspiracy in all fifty states to do this that it doesn't even pass the sniff test.

Sorry, my friend but Trump is goin' down on Tuesday when all the wimmenfolk come out and vote. He's gonna lose big league to a 'Nasty Woman".