View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 10:29 AM
Abby Normal

Well Iread the whole thing and decided to not even address it until you took the time to. It does not address health care at all, it simply using the term health care in order to confuse and distort the subject. That's why I did not even want to bother answering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddie View Post

Quote:
"but" (see?) "our Government has proven that it can't run anything successfully."

Wrong again. Medicade works well. Our millitary is the best on Earth. Nasa sent a man to the moon. Etc. etc. etc. I'm not sure why patriotic Americans put up with this "America can't do anything" crap. As a citizen of this great nation I'm offended by this tired line.

exactly. Big business is no more efficient, no less free of corruption and government is much, much, much, much, much, much, much , much fairer and has no "investor class" to keep rich. The idea that corporations are trust worthy and government not is , well bizarre.

Getting health care right is not hard. The reason we are not getting it right is because it takes away income from the investor class. That is the long and the short of it. Twist in the wind all you want but the bottom line is that the good heartland folks are scared of change and the people in power know it.
They scare them in every possible way to keep their gravy train at full speed.
Just as the Bush folks used to laugh at the born agains, the corporate folks are laughing at the right behind closed doors.

The irony is incredible.