View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 02:15 PM
Admin

I guess we can now add 'GoldenShowerGate' to the political lexicon.

The Intelligence community gave der Donald a briefing about the oppo research that's been floating around and here we have the Orange Twitgibbon attacking the messenger in a tweet apparently comparing them to the Gestapo.

"Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?"

Here's the response from the outgoing CIA chief.
"Brennan didn't hold back, saying Trump has a right to challenge the intelligence community — but not in this manner.
“It’s when there are allegations made about leaking or about dishonesty or a lack of integrity, that’s where I think the line is crossed,” Brennan said.
He added: “Tell the families of those 117 CIA officers who are forever memorialized on our wall of honor that their loved ones who gave their lives were akin to Nazis. Tell the CIA officers who are serving in harm’s way right now and their families who are worried about them that they are akin to Nazi Germany. I found that to be very repugnant, and I will forever stand up for the integrity and patriotism of my officers who have done much over the years to sacrifice for their fellow citizens.”" WaPo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8b24dbf163e0

Good for you Director Brennan.