View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 12:31 AM
Area Man

My neighbor is a small business man, owns a mechanical repair business. One night in a drunken haze, he informed me that he is the "Engine of the Economy". Sunday afternoon I watched him throw another drunken fit with his fat girlfriend because she badgered him out of the recliner and into planting shrubbery. Then promptly sat on her 400lb butt and watched him dig whist stuffing Cheetos and Coca Cola down her gullet. I watched these two slobs have it out from the comfort of my front patio over a cup of pure 100% fresh ground Kauai coffee and listening to "Prairie Home Companion" on NPR.

My greatest concern was that this drunken fool and his bellicose blimp of a girlfriend were going to have heart attacks, or shoot each other. Then as a Red Cross First Responder I would have been obliged to attempt to save them. Something I would do, but stoically, with a well concealed reluctance.

The "Engine" is a obnoxious, drunken ass. I really don't think his problems stem from anything Obama has done. I think it's all a personal issue.

If these people are Americas future. We're screwed.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 07-12-2011 at 12:37 AM.