View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 01:28 PM
Admin

"Chris Christie Jumps Into Presidential Race"

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...-announcement/

"America is tired of hand-wringing and indecisiveness and weakness in the Oval Office.We need to have strength and decision-making and authority back in the Oval Office. And that is why today I am proud to announce my candidacy for the Republican nomination for president of the United States of America." CC

"Oh, how he glowed when he started talking about "authority." He loves him some of that. Also, too: "force." He rolled that word around in his mouth like a nice piece of caramel.
We got to the Unadulterated Crapola section of the speech late when, after spending a big chunk of time essentially calling the president a weak coward, Big Chicken praised himself and his state for the comeback they'd all made from the devastation of SuperStorm Sandy without mentioning the fact that he got so close to the president in that storm's immediate aftermath that it queered the pitch for him with some Republican voters in perpetuity. There is one thing you can say about Big Chicken==a more obvious ingrate never ran for president." Charlie Pierce at Esquire

Is it too late to trade the Clown bus in for a Clown barge?

Last edited by bobabode; 06-30-2015 at 01:30 PM.