View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 08:01 PM

AMERICA, the land of oppretunity, as long as you are not WHITE!

living in south florida is intresting, it seems like there are more spanish stations than american on the radio. im not racist at all, but lately ive noticed a nasty trend, i live in a trailor park, its a nice trailor park but still a trailor park, me and my wife are the ONLY white people on our street, i didnt grow up this way, but poor choices i made for myself in the past got me here, anyway enough about me. on my street, there are around 50 or so double-wide "manufactured" homes, most are brand new, i live in the oldest and one of the uglyest trailors in the park, i work 40 hours a week, i pay my taxes, and i dont mooch of the goverment. but most of my neighbors, if not ALL of my neighbors are mexican. they all have brand new doublewides, brand new cars, brand new nice everything. -and NONE of them work!! dont get me wrong, they are all drunks, but all very nice people, at least the ones that speak english, and i have very low crime in my neighborhood. but what the hell? why the heck do these people get free healthcare, all kinds of handouts, college funding, housing etc,etc. i myself have tried to take advantage of the system a few times, but im ALWAYS denied accsess to public help. i have a car in my name, and a 40 year old trailor thats falling apart, thats in my name. and also i have a family that has alot of money, these are usually what the goverment tells me when i apply for food stamps, homelink phones, etc.

WHY!!!??