View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 01:03 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Yep, like when I spoke out against public sector unions, the Dem's coronation of Hillary prior to the primaries, Hillary's homebrew server and in favor of John Kasich - Democratic talking points all.

Speaking out against the idiocy of Trump isn't inherently a Democratic talking point. It's stating the obvious in fashion similar to a bunch of conservatives who frequently speak out against your Trumpenfuhrer (Kathleen Parker, Jennifer Rubin, Bill Kristol, Bret Stephens, Evan McMullin, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Ben Sasse, Jeff Flake ...). Hell, Trump's own designees for State, Defense, CIA and Homeland Security have all criticized Trump's most significant campaign promises in their respective areas, more clearly aligning with Democratic positions in these areas (Russia, Iran weapons deal, NATO, border wall, deportation squads, Muslim bans, torture ...) than with Trump's.

The fact that you uncritically defend/excuse all of his idiocy while claiming your own skepticism of Trump is laughable in the extreme.
I hear you. Thanks for reminding us of some of your positions.

However I think you have a blind spot re Russia. The point I have been trying to state on this site is that Russia is not very important where US is concern.
We have built up Russia to a position more than it deserves.

We have become hysterical.