View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
You guys seem to live in some fantasy world.
You seem to think that the people who sacrificed and put forth the effort are no different from you. Just fortunate. That's bullshit.
The reason you never amounted to anything is on you. Same with everybody else.
You went and got a job working a hammer for somebody else and that is as far as you took it.
Now you think you deserve some fair share for being a grunt.
Good luck in the contest.
You couldn't be further from the truth of it, my douchey lil' friend. Small business owner who worked for myself for the last twenty-five years or so. Made a decent living and thoroughly enjoyed working with my hands and brains. Constantly in demand to where I never lacked for work and able to spot stuck up nouveau riche punks like yourself from a mile off.

I actually got a kick out of giving the likes of you the brush off since my work was in such high demand. I'm sure you've been on receiving end of that treatment. There's little doubt that accomplished trade/craftsman won't even take your calls or they tell your lame ass that they're booked six, eight or even ten months in advance.

I've had shit assed chiseling Newport Beach libertarians sniffing after me to do their remodels for years. I wouldn't take their jobs if they paid double in advance and threw in a roll in the hay with their poor neglected trophy wives. I leave that action to the gardeners and pool boys y'all hire.