View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacaltenn View Post
I trust Libertarians to take apart the govt/corporate collusion part. I'm not sure I can trust these new Tea people to kill the blood supply between the two..

I also trust Libertarians to concentrate on Defense of this country and to extricate us from all these "non-wars" where we bomb and deny "a war exists". Not clear the Tea folks are gonna be coherent on this one either..

But the Tea Party hasn't been tested as much as Libertarians either. They just piggy-back on the Repub. Party while we have to sweat money and blood just to make it onto the ballot in 50 states every election cycle.. Most folks have no idea how hard it is to do that. And if the Tea Party had that challenge every couple years, to exist as a legal recognized party, they'd be too tired to pull up their tights..
I can appreciate you concerns.

I assume you're a registered, or at least active Libertarian?

Good for you, I've got you covered, Officer!!!

Now the really smart guys told me that all you Libertarians care about is legalizing pot...but I don't hold that again ya.

And I don't hold nuttin' again th' Baggers.

But I do understand that once you define your opponent into a one dimensional entity, AKA the strawman, and people buy it...you can demonize them at your leisure.

Now if I'm correct in my assumption that you are a Libertarian, surely you can appreciate what I'm saying.

Chas