View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 08:50 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I have little problem imagining that Putin has some kompromat on Trump. In fact, I find it unimaginable that he doesn't.

A gal I'm sure you, a Putin fanboy, despises, Anne Applebaum, summarizes my views on Trump/Putin fairly succinctly.

Information doesn’t have to be secret to be shocking. Trump doesn’t have to be a Manchurian candidate who has been hypnotized or recruited by foreign intelligence. It’s enough that he has direct and indirect links to a profoundly corrupt and violent foreign dictator, whose policies he admires, whose advisers he shares and whose slogans he uses. That’s kompromat enough for me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...a6b_story.html
Trump is seeing the bigger picture. And I repeat...Russia is not an economic competitor to the US. Our Jobs are not going to Russia. There is hardly any made in Russia merchandise in our shops.

In every corner of the globe the Chinese are beaten us with soft power. Yet there is a loud noise calling for war with Russia led by the old cold warriors and the Soros clique.

The Tillerson faction is saying we need to do business with Russia; but is stymied by the John McCains and the Soros boys who have powerful connections to business, government and media both here and in Europe.