View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 02:11 PM
Area Man

The Trumpist Cult and its Zombies

I now have acquaintances and friends in Ohio who have LOST their jobs recently, but still think Trump is saving them from something. From what, I don't know but, they're all busy making excuses for that piece of shit. One is is a man on SSDI who called me a "......so************************t libtard that just wants to suck the government teat all your life." Then accused me of "hating America"...…. I recently found out that I am considered a combat veteran* and other than military paychecks and tax refunds I have never drawn a single penny from the government. NOT ONE. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING he writes reads like it was written by Trump himself. He's a walking parakeet library of MAGA slogans. That son of a bitch is lucky I don't drive up there just to choke his dumb ass. I have come to absolutely despise braindead sock puppets like him.

(*I was involved in the bombing of Beirut after the Marine barracks attack. I don't really think of it as the same as the guys who were in the middle of it, as I was a few hundred miles off shore. But, Congress seems to think it counts, so I guess it does, technically.)