View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:12 AM
Resident octogenarian

The odd part is that as it turns out his mother was not a teacher at the school, she was unemployed and a gun collector. In fact some reports suggest that she was one of those slightly paranoid types who live in fear. The shooter himself apparently did not attend the school, or had not attended for some time. If he bore some sort of grudge he had been holding it for a long time as he was 20 years old and the school is K-4.

I recently saw a pellet gun that holds 15 rounds and has a muzzle velocity of 550FPS. Now my Crossman only has a MV of 350FPS yet it can bury a flat nosed wadbuster full length or more into hardwood. Got myself a box of the pointed variety must try it out on some oak trees. If 350FPS can bury them deep in hardwood 550FPS ought to go pretty deep in someone's hide. Oddly enough when a county police officer was her on some unrelated call he was rather impressed with its appearence as it is a copy of a Colt Python.