View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 07:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Plausible!

I also just could not understand our former Syrian policy of trying to arm the opposition to Assad. The anti Assad forces are so awful that Syrian Christians
and secular Syrians prefer Assad.
Reckon why those groups with enough strength to vie for power in most of the countries in the middle east are clearly populated by murderous sub-humans? As I'm writing this...I'm thinking, wait a second Ike, don't be so hard on the Arabs. No different in eastern Europe...witness the latest in Crimea and it's precursors in Croatia, Bosnia, Kosovo. Then I thought...Africa? Asia? What about the slaughter of native peoples in the Americas...post Civil War USA.

So I went for a look and found a really good Wikipedia on ethnic cleansing. When you put it all together it sends a real message: Mankind is the missing link between apes and humans. (And it's a significant insult to apes.)

I saw this picture of the 1988 Halabja gas attack on the above wiki page:

My immediate emotional reaction was feeling really bad for the cat. Whenever I see photos of this sort of carnage I always feel way, way...way worse for the dead beasts and dead children. They're the only true innocents. Adults, whoever they are, whatever their standing, rich or poor, light skinned/dark skinned, extra eye fold/no extra eye fold, christian/muslim/hindu/wiccan... the adults, all of them always have some sort of card in the game.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 04-23-2014 at 07:58 AM.