View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 07:21 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

LeBron James on MLK Day and Trump

“We are in a difficult state right now as Americans, with the leader of our country,” James observed. “We all have to continue to come together and shine a brighter light on — I don’t want to use the word stupidity, but that’s basically what it comes down to.”

“The state of racism will never die, but what we cannot do is allow it to conquer us as people,” James explained.

“The guy in control has given people and racism, and negative racism, an opportunity to be out and outspoken without fear. And that’s the fearful thing for us because it’s with you, and it’s around every day, but he’s allowed people to come out and just feel confident about doing negative things,” James continued. “We can’t allow that to stop us from continuing to be together and preach the right word of living and loving and laughing and things of that nature. Because would we want to live anywhere else? I don’t think so. We love this place.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/wat...ss-conference/

As ignorant and racist as Trump is, I doubt he's stupid enough to take on King James.