View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Your boy, Lying Donnie Dotard, just signed a budget bill that increased spending for social programs and then released a budget that does the exact opposite.
So did Obama, Bush 2, Clinton, Bush 1.....etc. Show me a Prez budget that has ever been adopted. The budgets are a framework for discussions but will never be passed as is and everyone knows it....well, except for you I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
As for me putting words in your mouth, you've been singing the praises of supply-side economics for months, repeating the ridiculous myth that tax cuts pay for themselves.
I've been singling the praises of the current round of tax reductions because they are necessary. You throw around terms like "supply side economics" but the definition has been corrupted and used out of context, and folks like you likely get it wrong on purpose just so you can turn the idea into a straw dog that you can kick around.

"Supply side economics" was a theory SOME of what was done in the Reagan era. However, to say that "Reaganomics" = supply side economics is sophistry. But that's exactly what you and your WaPo drivel in the OP is trying to convey.

So, either you and WaPo don't know what the hell you're talking about or you're being a lying sack of crap. Doesn't matter to me which one it is.