Thread: What next ?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 07:20 PM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
Well ok then, lets give all Americans the same health care I have. Let's give those who would, one more incentive to not work. But wait a minute, that won't work because what about all the third world folks. Surely we can't leave them out can we? They are people too aren't they. Let's just get rid of every stinken incentive for anyone to work, because it's not fair for me to have something that the poor (lazy) guy down the street doesn't have. Oh, but Jay, some folks haven't had the same opportunity as you have. Bullshit, if they are living in this country, and have enough "drive" anyone could get health care. For those that truly are in need, what ever happened to family, or the local community or church? I'm so fucking sick of hearing how I have to pay more taxes because of poor old Mr. Jones who never had a fair shake. Fuck Mr. Jones and the horse he rode in on, I hope he dies so he will be off the welfare roll too.

Now you know how I feel, but alas we disagree.
I'm with you on this also.