View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
I believe most college transcripts are private information between the student and the institution. I find it odd that because we have a black President people are demanding Obama's grades in particular. To me this is more racist than the birther argument.

I have been around 53 years I never recalled anyone asking for a President's grades.
We do know in general how most did in school and college but that is just usually for biographical insight. The common perception is that those blue bloods like the Roosevelts and the Kennedys generally got the gentleman "C" since their status and money got them in rather than their grades.

Anyway a transcript would prove nothing at all. A "C" average is good enough to graduate and from what I have seen Obama must have been much better than that...he is just to smart, eloquent, and cool under pressure to be a middling student. Of course an "A" average would not be be believed by dolts such as you because it would be PROOF of affirmative action. So Obama would never win if he released his transcripts. In case you did not know there is not a little asterisk next to your grades that denote affirmative action.

Furthermore a dolt like you could never have gotten into a graduate school because you would realize that the only grades given out are A's and B's since C is considered failing.
You are assumed to be an expert in the field you are getting your master's or Ph. D in.

I don't know how law school does it however.

It either takes a boatload of cash and connections to get into Harvard, or a boatload of brains. Obama got in before he was famous. I would imagine even with affirmative action it would be most difficult to get into Harvard Law School.

Besides it is not where you went to college but what you do with it afterwards that counts.