View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
From your link:
The NJ Advance Media inquiry, encompassing more than two dozen interviews conducted since Nov. 25, found Trump's broad assertion that thousands of people cheered to be baseless.

Just as baseless as Frau Merkel's kinda-sorta assertion that her staff refused to corroborate. The title of your OP is that Frau Merkel admitted that no-go zones existed in Germany. Actually, she admitted nothing of the sort, she asserted it. When challenged by the press about this assertion, she was unable to elaborate upon or support her assertion (as was true of your Dear Leader's NJ assertion). In short, both assertions are gross exaggerations of the facts, to the point of being unsupportable lies intended to galvanize political support.
Do your feet hurt? I mean, you're dancing on the head of a pin so after a while it's gotta hurt.

First, to address your admit/assert BS. You reading her mind now? Do you claim to know all that she knows about German internal affairs, such that you can parse her statement as an assertion? You'd have to be inside her head to make the case that you're making above. If you really believe that, you've gone beyond a farcical comedy show. You might actually need a special little padded room.

Also, your BS about my link: I had already stipulated that Trump exaggerated the "thousands" claim. But you then went on to ignore the other facts presented in the article. So, not only might you be ready for a padded room, you've perfected the art of being disingenuous.

Congratulations.