View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
After learning of the changes put forth. I fail to see any cost reductions, only increases.
Removing the mandate a 30% increase for a break in coverage? Not enough to cover preexisting conditions or lifetime cap removals. A tax break based on age instead of a subsidy for any who qualify? Those the most in need of assistance receive little to none.

Removing restrictions on profits tells me the only ones to save money will be the providers. Saving more for themselves!

Barney
It is basically a tax cut for the wealthy. My cynical belief is that no one is really serious about passing it because the GOP would be cut down in 2018 so they have come out with a bill that is doomed from the beginning. They want Schumer to filibuster so they can throw that bone to the Trump supporters in their districts who are now on the ACA. "Look its not our fault Schumer filibustered it" with crocodile tears and a secret sigh or relief. "We will get it next time!"

Last edited by icenine; 03-08-2017 at 09:16 AM.