View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Heath care costs: "One reason is that the law seems to have opened an avenue for public ire about health care costs to be directed at the administration. Six in 10 blame the ACA for increasing costs nationally, and 47 percent think it’s caused their own health care expenses to rise. Regardless of whether or how much those costs would have risen otherwise, Obamacare is taking a heavy dose of the blame."

They "think" it has. Why is that?

I've checked what mine would cost. Nearly half what my premiums are now. The only difference being that my employer currently pays the lions share of my (bloated) premiums. If I should decide to go it on my own, it would cost me half as much under Obamacare than it would prior.

The key word in the above quote is "think".

Dave
And as Ms. Parker said 'You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think' any more than all these chickenhawks they interview on TV.

Thay claim Obama should hit with harder sanctions. We do one tenth of the business the EU does with Russia, without the EU going along we really cannot hit harder..

Health insurance costs going up? No yours, not mine, must be that man behind the tree.

Obama hes not fixed the economy. Funny when people were saying the same thing about Bush the GOP said that POTUS really can't affect the economy. As long as nothing can move through the house nowt will change.

If I find all this info without trying, just being observant the WTF is the matter with everyone?