View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Oh, those people have long loved strong man leaders and hated Democracy. They WANT a strutting billionaire to tell them what they deserve and charlatan preachers to tell them to be thankful for those table scraps, "Praise da Lawd!". "Freedom" my ass, they despise anyone who steps out of line and doesn't follow the Greedo-Christian program. "Might Makes Right!", "My Country Right or Wrong!", "God, Guns, Guts and Glory!" these have been the identifying insignia of right wing whackjob bumpers since the 1940s. Anyone who protests corporate power is a "Commie", a "Libtard", a "Whiner"........... You see, "Real Americans" just bravely shut up and take all of the exploitation and abuse the wealthy and powerful foist upon them like the square jawed true patriots they are. It's not a problem, they're man enough to take it. And, don't you DARE point out how they are controlled with cheesy, he-man, pseudo-patriotic sloganism, lest they hurl vapid threats of violence at you.

Fucking stooges.
This is so good I just had to quote it again......