View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simi View Post
I know DJ could have fun with that.. but seriously...

Grumpy set up a really cool forum, and easy to navigate. WITH, a REALLY cool simple straight forward name. I know political forums are big on the web..

Why is the forum not better traveled?

Google being selective or something? I got a cool idea to expand it if anyone is interested... They pass out stuff like this all over DC on the corners.. .I got time..

(I'll only give them to hippy leftIE's though)

Seriously, what do you all think about some of us passing them around.. People get curious...

For those that can't scan a code with a phone, all it says is WWW.PoliticalChat.org

Good God! Not more of you lefties. Actually most of my friends are lefties—at least socially. Do you know that the left and right continuum nomeclature came out of The French Revolution. Wikipedia has a good little article. I particularly liked this:

Quote:
Baron de Gauville explained, "We began to recognize each other: those who were loyal to religion and the king took up positions to the right of the chair so as to avoid the shouts, oaths, and indecencies that enjoyed free rein in the opposing camp".
You folks haven't changed since 1789.