View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Admin

I don't see any wiggle room at all. I see Romney once again as a blatant liar who'll do anything or say anything to get into the White House. I'm with Ed, not presidential at all and I doubt that Ohioans will be fooled by it, even if he offered $10,000 cash to every undecided voter in the state.

Correction- cash offer would be in company store scrip

GM spokesman
"GM has long built cars in China for consumers, and Chrysler previously built Jeeps in China. It is true that GM has cut jobs since 2008, but it might not be in business if Obama hadn't agreed to a $50 billion bailout. The U.S. job cuts had nothing to do with China, but with shrinking GM in order to restore profitability."

"At this stage, we're looking at Hubble telescope-length distances between campaign ads and reality. GM's creating jobs in the U.S. and repatriating profits back to this country should be a source of bipartisan pride," GM spokesman Greg Martin said. "We've clearly entered some parallel universe during these last few days. No amount of campaign politics at its cynical worst will diminish our record of creating jobs in the U.S. and repatriating profits back to this country."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2ApMlUMj4