View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 07:12 PM

I guess everybody was "All Tore Up", too, as we say down here, & I don't know what the procedures were for handling a crime scene in antebellum 1963, but it does look like the Lincoln should NOT have been cleaned up immediately at Parkland like it was.. Kennedy's brain should have been saved...Connoly's suit-And I think JFK's, as well, should NOT have been cleaned...I think every cop in Dallas managed to handle the rifle at the Book Depository...As well as the boxes that the "Sniper's Nest" was made from...And the spent shell casings...Things must have been VERY lax in the Big D back then....Why was Ruby-or ANY non-policeman, for that matter-let into the area where Oswald was to be transfered ? Maybe all this stuff was just SOP back in those innocent days, but now, to our 2009 skeptical eyes, it kinda looks like the Keystone Kops...Of course, nobody back then even dreamed of something called DNA matching, I doubt if there were 100 people outside of academia who even KNEW what a "DNA" was, or ever guessed it could one day be used to solve crimes...