View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I'm spun up? LOL. Have you read some of your posts lately?

We don't have crowds routinely descending on police for routine stops here in Detroit, so I guess you're blowing more smoke out your ample posterior again.
I'm just trying to get some real facts to you instead of all the breathless wingnut garbage you consider news in an effort to help you escape from your cycle of gullible wingnuttery and continued embarrassment as you get your ass handed to you here on a daily basis.

As for a comparison of crime and shootings involving cops in Germany and the US,

According to the Washington Post's database of fatal police shootings, 990 people were killed in 2015. In Germany, ten people were killed by police last year, according to a report on Thursday by publishing group Funke Mediengruppe, citing figures from the German Police University.

That means that while the population of the US is roughly four times that of Germany, the number of fatal police shootings there is about 100 times greater.

https://www.thelocal.de/20160922/nea...-10-in-germany

Accordingly, it's obvious that Germany is orders of magnitude safer than the US in terms of what actions police need to take to defend themselves from dangerous criminals. The premise of your OP is ridiculous garbage intended to defend your Dear Leader's animosity towards (and bullshit lies about) Muslims. Fail. Bigly.

Last edited by finnbow; 03-08-2018 at 09:46 AM.