View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetaudio6 View Post
i wasnt making an apology. No need to , Just saying where i got the term from. Before that i had never heard of the term. Yes im a practical newby to the net. i didnt get into it since its infancy that most of yall did. I think it was the gold standard, msnbc that did the interview. But since i dont watch it, i cant say for sure. I just heard a audio of it. Now beofre you say ahah! You listen to music right. And what you hear you take for gold. if it sounds good it must be good.
"I wasnt making an apology. No need to, I'm just saying where I got the term from. Before that I had never heard of the term. Yes, I'm practically a newby to the net. I didnt get into it since its infancy like most of y'all did. I think it was the gold standard, msnbc, that did the interview. But since I dont watch it, I cant say for sure. I just heard a audio of it. Now before you say ahah! You listen to music right? And what you hear you take for gold? If it sounds good it must be good?"

Although you are improving your language skills Bud you are still a confusing poster most times. Sorry for the schoolmarmish rewording of your post but take a look at it and try to understand that there isn't much joy in trying to get through to you when you aren't making sense. A little clarity goes a long way. So does a line of bullshit.