View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 06:21 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Whatever.

You do realize that your post has absolutely nothing to do with the WaPo post or the info that Judicial Watch obtained, right? Whether there was communication between the various branches that night or not is irrelevant to the disinformation campaign and political white-washing that occurred thereafter. State department staff were attacked and killed, and the White House coldly and calculatingly crafted pointedly false and deceptive messaging intended to insulate the Prez during an election campaign. And they did it over and over again. For weeks.

But no one here is terribly interested in discussing it, so let's all just move on. Or you can do what you do best and find a way to blame someone else for it.
YAWN...feel free to keep on shouting up that dead horses ass though. It's going to be sweet when the former first lady is elected to the Presidency. Thanks for all the help tea sippers, we couldn't have done it without ya.