View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Like any problem that is allowed to continue unaddressed until the day it can not be anymore. Usually in doing so the problem that would of been a simpler fix has evolved into the extreme because of inaction.
But it has been addressed in countless ways. There's the rub. We had a black president for crying out loud.

This has gone from complaining that you're getting no food to complaining that the corn flakes are getting stale. The grievences are actually more whining that your world is not perfect rather than fighting gross iniquity.

If we lived in the world BLM would have you believe we are in, the average non-black american would see the Floyd video and publicly say, "That seemed totally appropriate to me. I mean, after all, he's a dirty Ni..."

But that is not what is happening. Quite the opposite. In fact, the closest responses I've seen to that is this: "We need to let all the information come out and let the courts do their job." In a country governed by laws, that truly IS the high road response.

So, my response to the whole rioting/protesting thing is that they are the little kid laying on the floor kicking and screaming at the checkout stand because mommy won't buy them a candy bar. That is, they need to grow up.

The good news is that most of them are under 25 and they WILL grow up like people tend to do. Most of them, anyway.