View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 06:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
There is another side.

A call for the abolition of ICE and the non recognition of borders.
Wow...it's the "both sides" argument. Both sides at Charlottesville, etc. I figured you were a little more thoughtful than this...silly fucking me.

Next thing we're gonna hear is the reminder that there was no difference between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Everything in human experience happens on a continuum. Which includes the continuum of human lawlessness. Where Clinton and her supporters sit on the continuum of lawlessness is a long fucking distance from where Trump and his supporters sit.

That you would put those calling for the abolition of ICE (which from the recent behavior of ICE management and ICE agents seems to me to be a reasonable consideration), and the abolition of borders, as equivalent behavior puts you squarely in the weird Trumper false equivalency ideology camp. I'm gonna assume you're aware of parents who have appropriately lost custody of their children for keeping them locked up in cages. If there's anybody who oughta be locked up in a cage it's that fucking nazi cow Kirstjen Nielsen (she actually looks like a camp guard) and her mentor, Reichsmarshal John Kelly, who would look just snappy in an SS uniform.

Oh c'mon Ike, don't be fucking ridiculous. The Trump administration are not nazis...not even fascists.

Oh no?

Last edited by Ike Bana; 08-02-2018 at 10:49 AM.