View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
So your point here is that Obamacare takes the status quo, which is already underfunded and screwed up, and makes it a core element of health care reform. Brilliant.

And as for that "...ACA will be tweaked to work the bugs out.." comment, LOL!!! You got a crystal ball? Typically when the government tries to "fix" something, the result is something even worse.

Now, back to the original point of your post that you seem to now want to move away from, you told me I was "wrong" for suggesting that Obamacare had nothing to do with redirecting Federal money to pay for preventative care. You have yet to show me how Obamacare does this. Care to take another crack at it?
Apparently you don't understand how gov funding works. Legislation this big always takes years to work the bugs out

Expanding Medicaid includes improvements to the system.

The ACA has everything to do with re directing money with an emphasis on preventative care. That is the very premise it was created on. Try doing some research..... It's worth your time if you seek out reliable sources.

But, hey, if you simply don't like your president and are trying to find fault with his policies, it's understandable that you would rather complain about it than learn more about it.

Nice try, Whell